Sunday 21 April 2013

Stepping into a new week

I am preparing for another week of home school, the rigid plan that I had first thought I would use has been scrapped and now I am going with topics. Topics with lots of ideas to do and we will just see what we get done this week. This is my test to see what A can do and how long it will take.

Being kind reward chartThis week is bringing a whole new set of challenges, Chipman has a younger sister, Beebie who is 6 and is still in school. We decided that it would be best to keep her in school, but of course this has caused rivalry between the 2 of them. I can completely understand why she would be a little jealous and want to stay home but for Beebie school is best for her learning. The problem is getting her through the door in the morning, once she is in school she is loving her time there. Friday ended with Beebie saying she didn't want to go to school and Chipman saying he would go back to school to make his sister happy! So this week we are going to be rewarding, rewarding good behaviour. Beebie will get a star for every time she goes into school, comes home and goes to bed nicely. She has a possible 15 boxes on her chart to fill but to start with we are aiming for 10. Chipman also has chart to do kind things. I will let you know how it goes later in the week!

 

As I go into a new week my prayer is for happy children, children that love to learn and feel loved and blessed by their heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment